Thursday 10 July 2014

WEEK 6...Still waiting...

Hello!!!

Well, I am on week 6 of my wait for my new male Realdoll 2. UGH!!! It's taking so long!!!! LOL...

Anyway, I called Abyss today and spoke with Annette. She is a lovely person and very kind. I don't think it will be too long now until my doll goes into production. She explained to me that they are ordering something that I requested for my doll. However, I know it is going to be amazing when it arrives and perfect!!! Woohoo!!! Thanks Annette and Debra for all the hard work on making this new doll unique and lovely!!!! :O)

I've still been doing a lot of shopping and getting prepared for my new male Realdoll's arrival. I am so excited as this doll is going to be totally different than my last one. Stepping out of the box with my thinking and desires has been a blast! I am still a fan of ginger boys but this new one is going to be pretty awesome. I can't wait until he arrives and I will be even more excited when I am notified that he is going into production...YAY!

Well, that is about it the go round. Thanks for stopping by and having a read. As I get more news I shall post it here...Until then, be well and happy!

:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment