Thursday 31 July 2014

News...

Hello!!!

Well, I got some good news today. My doll will be poured next week and then it is just a matter of time. The only draw back is that they have been so swamped with orders that it make a take a week or two longer before he arrives home. 

I guess that so many people have ordered Realdolls that they are behind in their 8-10 lead time for delivery, and,  just to get into the queue ahead of anyone will now cost $1,500. Well, in a way, that lets me know that these folks are busy and they have the ideal product. I don't think there would be so many orders had they not made a good name for themselves. So, an extra week or two waiting is not an issue for me. All their dolls are custom made one at a time and not pre-made as each one is a work of art and each one is different so they do not mass produce their dolls. Personally, I know for a fact that each doll is handcrafted to each persons specifications. They are each poured, cured, and then go into the final production stage. When you think about it, that is a good thing. They don't just sell pre-made bodies and heads to cut their time down. Each one is a custom order and that takes time...Right? Of course right...Realdoll can be trusted 100%.

The other day I was looking through a doll website that complained that READOLL did not post pictures or quanities of the male dolls they have delivered...And I would ask that person is simply, "why do you need to know that? What is your agenda?" Well, Realdoll has been around a long time and has an excellent reputation. The need to "prove" that they are sending dolls out is not needed. They are a trusted business. I worry about companies that violate people's privacy in photographing their pre-delivery dolls to show that they are doing some business. However, if you look at the doll site that does this, and the business person I am, makes me not want to trust them and I question the owners ethics and morals when many of those dolls are ones that were never sent or just different combinations of their own dolls and some with different make-up that they can change without sealing it first. My goodness people, wake up. 

Well, enough of all of all of that. Anyway, in answer to this guys question, here is the answer from the good people at Abyss Creations the makers of Realdoll...I am sure if you want to call to the USA, they would be happy to share with you this information. I guarantee that they will not say something that is not true!!! So here's the answer and I am glad to share the total with you.

"Over 200 male Realdolls have been sold since they were released in 2009!" That is about 1 male doll for every 10 female doll sold by Realdoll.

Okay, that is it for this post. I shall keep you up-to-date as more information becomes available...

Thanks for stopping by!!!!

Ta

:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment