Tuesday 29 July 2014

Thoughts and Waiting...

Hello!!!!

Well, I am still waiting for my doll...no worries really...just tired of waiting...the closer it gets to the time of delivery the more the wait seems even longer. I suppose that is true for everyone that orders a Realdoll.

Okay, I am all sorted on clothing for him and a few bits and bobs as well. I ended up ordering a stand after all. The more I think about the weight, the more I realise that I am going to need one and I have the perfect place for it too. YAY!!!

In some ways, I wonder if I am making the right decision to get the Male Realdoll...they are very heavy and I do have some back issues. I was going to make a change and get a female doll but I will stick with this one. I figure that I should be able to manage it if I get a pulley system of some sort and that will help. Believe me, having a bad back as I do is no fun and I really should have given that more consideration than I did in the beginning. But, at the end of the day, I am sure I am going to love this doll!

Debra and Annette, from Realdoll, are true gems! They have been so kind to answer my queries and be there if I have anything I need clarification on. They truly deserve the Best Customer Service Award!!! With that being said, if you are considering a Realdoll in your life, those women are the ones to talk with. They are honest, genuine and have loads of knowledge regarding dolls and their function. I couldn't be more pleased with how I have been treated and they never tried to up-sell me on other features that might make the doll less valuable or troublesome to make a buck. I don't know any doll company other than Realdoll that offers a genuine service to meet ones needs. I am amazed at their honesty and their refusal to put down any other doll maker. They are the best silicon doll company out there in my opinion. Realdoll Rocks!!!!

Well, I am just two or three weeks away from receiving my new Male Realdoll 2. I have to say that I am very excited and nervous too. I sold my last doll due to the weight issue but I am willing to give it a go now that I do understand all that is involved and can plan for that. I guess now that I think about it, keeping my doll order as it is really is the best option for me after all. Sure, I love the female Realdolls and would be happy with one but the more I think about it, it is the male doll that I most think about and want...I can deal with the weight and make changes in moving him as needed. Where there is a will, there is a way! Right? Of course right!

That's it for this post. As more news becomes available and the closer my doll get to being here, I will post more.

Thanks for your loyalty and interest in this blog and my doll...and I promise to post pictures as soon as I can take them and them on here...I hope you'll be pleased.

Ta

:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment