Thursday 24 July 2014

Week 8...

Hello!!!

Well, I got some news today...my doll is going into the "Pour Schedule" next week. YAY!!! This means that it will be only a short time now before my doll gets home...How cool is that?

One thing I like about Abyss Creations (Realdoll) is that they don't make excuses or lie about when my doll would be here. They are up front and honest and the best thing is that I know I will get a very high quality product and one that will last without a lot of fluff and bells and whistles for a lot of extra crap that will only need to be replaced from a few days to a week or so like another company I know of. And, Realdoll stands behind their products 100%. I really dig that. Plus, my doll will look fantastic and very lifelike. WooHoo!!!

Well, just wanted to make this short and give an update whilst I was thinking about it.

Thanks for stopping by!!!!! You guys are great!!!

:0)



No comments:

Post a Comment