Friday 8 August 2014

He's Been Poured...

Hello...

Today was a great day as my new Male Realdoll 2 was poured! How exciting is that? Now it is only a matter of time now and he'll be home. Woo Hoo!!!

I had asked Annette, from Realdoll, to take a picture or two for me so I could post them here of my doll in the mold curing. I don't think she had the time to do it but I keep checking my email to see if she has sent them yet but no luck. I'm not really put off as I know they are really busy over there and I don't want to push it. Nevertheless, I am still very excited to share this news with you. Should Annette be able to send me some pictures, great. If not I am okay with that too as she is an amazing person and I respect her and her position there at Realdoll.

Okay, that is really all the news I have at this point and once I know when he'll be home, I'll post straight away.


Thanks for stopping by!!!

:o)




No comments:

Post a Comment