Tuesday 26 August 2014

In The Final Stretch...

Hello!!!

My doll is due to ship out this week and we are now in the final stretch for delivery...YAY & WOOHOO!!!! I am so very excited! :o) It's hard to believe that the wait is finally almost over. Now it seems to be coming quicker than I expected. I am utterly thrilled!!!

Until my doll arrives safe and sound I will not be posting anything until I can do so upon his arrival with pictures within the create and the unveiling step-by-step photos. I also want a chance to spend some time admiring him and just being happy that he is finally home.

I do have news to share when I make that up and coming post about something that I heard today regarding my doll that really surprised me and caught me completely off  my guard!!!  I mean, what I found out was brilliant!!! And, I can't wait to share it with you but I won't share it until my doll arrives and I start posting all about him. All I will say is that it was a true and humbling honour. 

Right, I need to be off now as I have another long day ahead...thanks for stopping by and come back again to see the happy day in pictures.

Ta

:o)



No comments:

Post a Comment