Friday 19 September 2014

My New Male Realdoll 2...




Hello!

Well, here he is at last. I hope you like him.

Here are his stats:

Male Realdoll 2 Body A
Male Realdoll Head B
Tanned Skin Tone
Upgraded Hazel Green Eyes
Custom Real Human Hair Eyebrows
Upgraded Hair and Beard Stubble
(I'm keeping his naughty bits private.
However, I will say that they are very
realistic and amazing)

The head of my male doll was done by Mr Matt McMullen the owner and creator of Realdoll. I had no idea He would be doing the head at all. When I heard about it I was truly humbled. All I can say about it is that I am well pleased and stunned at the realism. Once again, Realdoll is NUMBER 1 in excellence and realism!

I still have not come up with a name. And to be honest, he has still not been removed from his create. I figure I will do that is a few weeks when I have time and can spend some well deserved time with him. In the meantime, he hangs there in his create in endless beauty. Pretty cool, huh?

Well, I have a lot more I want to say and share but today is not that day. Hopefully soon.

Thank you for stopping by and having a look.

:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment