Wednesday 8 October 2014

A Few Production Pictures Prior to Delviery

Hello!!!

I know I haven't posted any new pictures of my new male Realdoll 2 yet, but I really haven't had the time and he is still in his crate...so, I thought I would go ahead and share some of his production pictures with you until I'm able to get some recent ones done and to show you how amazing the finished doll really is. I have to say that pictures do not do this doll justice. He is so real looking that it is almost frightening. Those that have seem him in person have stepped back and gasped at how human and alive he looks. Once again, I have to thank the folks at Realdoll for that because they surpass any other doll manufacturer in realism and quality. Some may boast about this and that and their detailing, but it is not even close to what Realdoll does. They are the greatest!!!

So, please enjoy these production pictures that were sent to me by Annette from Abyss Creations/Realdoll as he was being prepared for me.

The handsome bloke in the picture is Robin who works for Abyss and is a great guy!!! I love his beard!!!



Okay, that is about it for now...thanks for stopping by and please check back again soon for recent updates and pictures...oh yeah, I still haven't come up with a name for him yet...if you got any ideas or want to look at names I had thought about in previous posts, let me now what you think.

Take care.

:o)


No comments:

Post a Comment