Thursday 26 June 2014

Just an Update...

Hello!!!

Just an update...

Yesterday, I was able to add some things to my doll order about how he will look. I have to say that he will look nothing like my old doll did. Actually, he is going to look fantastic!

I have to admit that I kind of go round and round about just getting my old doll cloned and have him pretty much be the same but I need and have let it go. The thing is, I am totally ready to move on and do something different and get out of my comfort zone. I'm glad of that. Yay!

Anyway, I exchanged a few emails with Debra there at Abyss/Realdoll and got things sorted. I am very confident that Debra understands on what I want and the look I'm going for. I have to say that she is one of the most patient women I know. I know I have bugged the life out of her at times but she keeps tolerating me with genuine kindness and no sales pitches or making me feel guilty for upgrades. I like her so very much.

Also, I need to say thank you to Annette whom has taken a few of my calls. She is so very kind and pleasant. When she says she will get an answer for me, she does. What a sweetheart. Even though Amanda is gone from there now (whom I like very much) Annette is a good replacement. Thanks Annette.

Well, it is back to the waiting period and it is still driving me nuts. I wish things were moving faster for my benefit but I do realise that there are loads of dolls in the queue waiting to be done to go to their owners. In a way, that is a good thing as I know Realdoll does not rush its dolls out and make a lot of empty promises. I like that so I will wait and I know when my doll goes into production that they will take all the time to make sure I get what I want and be happy. I love the makers of Realdoll.

Okay, that is it for now. Writing in here from time to time makes the wait a little easier and leaves a record of what is going on. One day I will reread these posts and see the progress from then to now. Kind of cool I think.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog. Hopefully it won't be too long now until my doll goes into production and then finally home. When that happens, I will post pictures straight away. YAY!!!

:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment