Wednesday 25 June 2014

WEEK 4...Waiting

Hello!!!

Well, I have very nearly finished week 4 in waiting to hear abut when my doll will go into production. I have to be honest, it's not bad really, just more madding than anything else. I hate waiting. But I know the people at Abyss/Realdoll are going to do a fantastic job on my new Male Doll. Nevertheless, I have never been a very patient person. Who knew?

Anyway, I thought I'd share a few details that I usually don't mention on this blog just for a bit of fun...

Okay, about a week or so ago I bought a 5th Wheel caravan. I love it. It's massive and very enjoyable. I plan on travelling about here and there for the next year. I have rented out my flat that I have here locally and now have the freedom to do what I want for a change. YAY!!!

I'm going to travel with my doll and see what amazing sights are here and just relax. The past year as been grim to say the least and a lot of sadness as well. However, life goes on even if it can be difficult at times. I am very excited to see and experience new things and plan to take loads of photographs. I do plan on taking my doll out for some photo sessions when I can. I thought that would be fun and I have someone going with me to help me move the doll around when out of the caravan. Good friend to have indeed.

My caravan is lovely and has everything I need and then some. I still can't get over how much it looks like a home even though it is on wheels. When I first saw it I had to have it. I think that getting this thing helped me to realise that I need to do more and I am tried of travel by air, sea and trains. This makes it more personal and I will have loads more to see and meet new and interesting people. I like people in general but this way I can interact with them on a different level rather than just as a speaker or a business conference. Anyway, this is my first time doing something like this and all roads lead to home anyway so I will keep you posted on what things are going on as time allows. Be sure to check back after I hit the road with my doll for pictures and insights.

Okay, that is it for now. Thanks for stopping by and having a read.

:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment