Sunday 8 June 2014

Out Shopping...Again...

Hello!
I have been out the past couple of days trying to find clothing for my new male Realdoll 2. And, I have to say that I had a wonderful time. I got loads of new things for him and I thought it would help make the days go by quicker as I await his arrival but it really only made the anticipation for his arrival greater. UGH! LOL I HATE WAITING! LOL

Since I have had a male Realdoll 2 before, I know what sizes to get rather than just trying to guess. This knowledge made things easier and made shopping a breeze. YAY! 

Just a word of advice...Wait until you get your doll home before you start to buy clothing. Underclothes are fine, but use Diabetic Socks rather than normal socks as they won't leave indentations on the silicon skin around the ankles or calves. If you do use normal sock, make a small cut in the elastic a the top...not too big but just enough so the elastic will not compress the silicon. You can stitch it up a wee bit to keep it from coming undone but Diabetic Socks work best.

Also, if you buy jeans or coloured cotton clothing, make sure you wash it first...at least one or two times. You can also add a little vinegar to your rinse cycle when using hot water to set the colour for good. You might need to wash it again just to insure the colour has set and will not bleed onto the doll's skin and stain it. Great care must be taken at all times.
As I said, owning a male Realdoll 2 in the past has made it easier preparing for him now. I wish I would have known then what I know now. But, I am glad that it is easier for me to get the things I want for my new doll and having the experience to do so...last time was a bit of a bother and some disappointment when I had things for him to wear and they didn't fit or I couldn't get them to fit properly. You know what I mean?
Well, that is about it for this post. I wish I had more to share but I am still playing the waiting game but i do try to relieve some of the time posting here and sharing whatever it is that is on my mind.
Thanks for stopping by ....

:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment