Wednesday 28 May 2014

Added a Few Videos...

Hello!

Well, as you can see that my last three posts were videos. I hope you enjoy them.

The first one that I posted was of Heather Small performing "Proud" from the 2012 Olympics in London. I love this song as it really inspires me and has sort of become my theme song and how I think now. Plus, I think Heather Small is one of the most amazing artists in Briton. Also, if you are a fan of Miranda Hart and her show called "Miranda" then you'll know this song pretty well! I love Miranda Hart too. YAY!!! Here's her page: http://mirandahart.com/

The second video is of the first fire breathing male Realdoll that I used to have posted on my blog before I went and started to change it all. I think it is way cool and I like the music too. The people at Abyss Creations, the makers of REALDOLL are very talented and I really enjoy seeing what they come up with. If they made a fire breathing male Realdoll, I can only imagine what else they have come up with. It looks like good fun...I hope they have good fire insurance! LOL Did you see how far those flames went? Brilliant!

And finally, I have placed the Original Doll Documentary, "Guys & Dolls" from 2006 or 2007. Although this was the programme that I first heard of Realdolls  and became fascinated by them, I don't like and I am not impressed how the owners are portrayed. I think it lacks realism and the heart of the person. It shows them as strange, perverted, mentally ill, useless and bizarre. I can say that most doll owners are genuine, everyday people with lives, jobs, and of good character as I know some of them personally. At the same time, there are some freaks as well that are very unusual, but that is them. 

I put up this video as it is a classic and if someone is interested in dolls, this was a good start for me and maybe it will be for someone else as well. It is for entertainment and should not be viewed as what doll owners are like or behave. 

Okay, that is about it for this post. Thanks for stopping by and reading...

:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment