Friday 23 May 2014

Just Thinking & Some Thoughts...

Hello!!!

Well, today has been a good day. As usual I have been thinking about this new forthcoming doll of mine. As I has sat here and pondered what it will be like to have another male Realdoll 2 my mind flowed back to when I got my first one. I remembered how exciting it was to know that he was going into production and all of the anxiety and stress if he would turn out alright. It is pretty much the same with this new one of mine.

I have taken a lot of time reviewing my options and how I wanted him to look. As I have mentioned before, my first impulse was to resurrect my old doll with fair skin, sea green eyes and etc...well, I have moved beyond that now and have put together a combination that I really like. It's a bit different than I thought I would go but I am rather happy! It's also thrilling to step out of my comfort zone and do something different. 

The wait is grueling...to say the least. I have never been good at waiting but  the folks at Realdoll have never let me down and has always exceeded my expectations...they are fantastic! I know this new doll of mine will be way above what I'm expecting. I like the individual attention and having my mind probed to make sure I am getting what I want and that they are clear. Debra has always been a wonderful person to work with. Whenever I have ordered from Realdoll, she is there with a good attitude, support and full of questions and ready to please. Not only that, but she will say if something will look right or not and how things function. She is never shy about what is on her mind when helping you with an order and to help a person sort it all out. Debra is not pushy nor pretends to know something if she doesn't. I really respect that and the service I get from Realdoll is better than any other out there that makes dolls. Not putting down any other manufacturer but Readoll is the real deal as it were...They have been doing this for along time and I think longer than any silicone doll manufacturer out there...They are the best in my world and I can't imagine getting a doll from anyone else no matter how interesting another manufacturer may be. But, we won't go there...as far as I am concerned, Realdoll has the best quality and best male dolls for use and longevity than any other male doll maker. Some may be a bit prettier but the proof is in the eating and Realdoll have the proof in the pudding and are far superior than others out there. Don't be fooled by a pretty face...

Well, that is is about it for today. Thanks for stopping  by...

:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment