Monday 19 May 2014

Thinking of a Change...

Hello!!!

Well, I spent the night obsessing about my doll...UGH! I hate making mistakes and I wonder if I should change the skin tone and the eye colour I have chosen before he goes into production...

I've been thinking a lot about my former doll and how great he was, but he was very unique and the first male Realdoll to have red hair. I loved him to bits but I think I need to let him go and do something different. But, I did want to recreate him but it really wouldn't be the same would it? Nope, he is gone now and I need to accept that.

So, I do have a fondness for tan men so I thought I might do the Tan skin tone with Hazel green eyes. The thing is, I don't know which face would work for that. But, I did see a doll on a doll website that was a Realdoll 2 and I thought it looked fantastic with the tan skin tone. I guess it's time to get out of my comfort zone and do something different.

Question: Do you ever go round and round abut something because you want to make the best decision possible? For me, I don't like making mistakes and this is a lot of money!!! So, Before they pour, I think I will make the changes and be done with it. As much as I loved my last Male Realdoll, it's time to let go and move on. Even if I did order the same doll and the same specs, he'd enver truly be the same and only a shell of what was. Right? Of course right.

Thanks for stopping  by. I appreciate you taking time to read this even if I might sound a bit mad today. It's all good.

:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment