Monday 19 May 2014

Shopping for Clothes...

Hello!!!

Today I've been out clothes shopping for this new male Realdoll. I had forgotten how fun it was to buy something for one. I had a good time.

This time, I'm being careful with what I buy. With my old doll, it was fairly easy but I want to do something different with a little more flare and style. I scoured the Internet trying  to find different looks for my doll. As I said, he will pretty much be the same as my old one with some differences and I'm well sure he's going to have a different personality. With that in mind, I have thought and thought about what to dress him in. Having a naked doll hanging around would be great, but let's face it...not a good idea 24/7.

I found lots of great underwear, vests and tops. Trouser and jeans were pretty easy to find too. Right now, I'm looking for shoes and boots that can interchange with different outfits and styles. It's sort of like playing dress up with a life-sized "Ken Doll" but he is getting a lot more attention than I would ever give to "Barbie!" LOL

Whist shopping for wigs online, I noticed that my favourite manufacturer  was gone. However, I did find a site that offered similar styles and colours I want. I did have to special order about three wigs in the colour I wanted but I can live with that. It will take a bit longer to get but I believe that it will be well worth it.

I'm still sorting out what to name my new doll. As I said, I don't want to reuse the names I had given my former doll and the different heads. No, this time I want to do something unique to what and whom I think this doll is. It's all fantasy anyway so why not doing it right the first time...UGH! but, getting a name in my head is so bloody difficult. I like so many names and the ones I listed on my last post are only just a few that I have in mind. I didn't list them all as it would have been way too long and boring to the reader and to myself. So, I reckon I'll just have to wait and see him when he arrives and see what he has to say for himself about a name.

Right, that's about it for now. I want to try and keep posting here as often as I can as the wait is always long. It helps and is almost therapeutic in a sense.

With that I shall leave you now. Thanks for stopping by!!!


:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment