Tuesday 20 May 2014

More Names to Consider...

Hello!!!

Well, I thought I would post some more names I was thinking of...Hope you like them:

  1. Elijah
  2. Evan
  3. Gabriel
  4. Geron
  5. Jayden
  6. Joshua
  7. Joseph
  8. Ryan
  9. Oliver 
  10. Xavier



Like I said, I haven't come up with a name yet, but I want to have some sort of idea of what to call my new doll. UGH! It's frustrating to say the least.

I did decide on what skin tone and eye colour I am going to have my new doll to have. It was fairly easy decision but a part of me still wants to bring my old doll back to life. At the same time, I want to get over it. I guess that I have had a few traumatic losses of loved ones over the past few years and one most recently that threw me for a loop so I need to get this idea out of my head to bring this old doll of mine back. Besides, I want things fresh and new...not pouring over the losses and trying to cope. But, grief is a difficult thing to overcome for some and I am one of those people.

But, my new doll will be special and different and I get to step out of my comfort zone and move on. It's not easy but it is very exciting and thrilling at the same time. YAY!!!!

You know, owning a male Realdoll 2 has got to be the best thing ever. When I had my old doll, he was mainly just a decoration and a focal point for me to envision someone being there. I loved to hug him from time to time and dressing him up here in there was fun too. However, since I sold him I have missed him more than I could have ever imagined. He had become apart of my life in some strange way. I get that he was just a doll but he was always there no matter what. I guess that is the main thing I am going for after all this loss and sadness.  My new doll will be there and always there even when something bad might happen. I love that most of all. 

Well, thanks for stopping by and I'll post more soon..

:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment