Monday 23 June 2014

Still Waiting...

Hello!!

Well, I'm still awaiting word from Abyss/Realdoll about when my doll will go into production. UGH! I hate waiting but I am keeping myself busy with shopping and etc...I have received several items of clothing that I had ordered online. I'm very happy with the quality and style of the items that I got. I usually never order clothing online as sometimes you don't get what you expected...oh well, I'm happy.

I had someone send me a message on here asking me why I did not by a 'sinthetics' male doll. I was sort of put off by that so I will share the "why I didn't" nor will I ever do that.

Okay, I had a chance to see the female and male versions of their dolls that people I know had ordered. They are sort of tiny looking as far as the female dolls look and look more like men trying to be women. Very strange but to each their own. I noticed that the silicon they use is not as good as Realdoll, don't get me wrong, the dolls are pretty but they lack something and their glued on finger and toenails were awful. You could see and feel the glue. The silicon felt like rubber...not like the silicon Realdoll uses but a firmer sort of dolly like silicon that you would find on a toy in a store. Not very good in my opinion. The make up was okay but not my favourite. It had too much of store display look to it and not real at all. However, I will say that the vaginal area of their dolls is very nice for the built in version. The 'honey pot style' looks like something trying to climb out and escape rather than inviting you in.. Nevertheless, to each their own.

Now, the male doll I saw was also smaller than an average person in my opinion. The doll was handsome but again, the silicon feel was awful and not life like at all. the penis attachment is very much like Realdoll now as they changed it from the ball style they were using. They are soft and stretchy but won't last long. In fact, the person that owns the doll was disappointed with the penis attachments and the body hair that was ordered. The hair keeps coming out and had to figure out a way to get it back in. He is very gentle with the doll and just rubbing the pubic hair caused it to fall out even though he was told it was 'glued' in. Over all, he was pleased with his doll as a piece of art but not as a sex toy. The paint is already coming off in flakes and had some flaking when he opened the box when it arrived. However, the beauty of the doll was outstanding but still not worth the money he paid. Mind you, these are his words and not mine. He said he would never do it again and if he ever does by another male doll that he is going to purchase another Realdoll male. He owns a male Realdoll body B and loves it but got so caught up in the hype and the look of the 'sinthetics' male doll that we wasted a lot of money.

Personally, I can say the the pictures of the 'sinthetics' dolls are great but not in quality or design from what I have seen. They are too small and the pictures give the illusion that they are bigger and life sized. It is true that they are "life size" like those "life sized Barbie dolls from years ago...bigger but still very small...hey, I just thought of this. They are more like the Boy-Toy dolls that were created by Matt McMullen and the 4 woods dolls from Japan. I think they might be a hybrid of the two technologies. Who knows and truly I don't care.

From what I know of the Lovable Doll/sinthetics makers and their business and moral ethics, I will stick with Realdoll as I know what I am getting and I am happy with that. Am I saying not to buy a 'sinthetics' doll. No...just realize that you are spending a lot of money for a lot of hype and less quality in my opinion. Pretty dolls, but that is about it. It's okay to have an opinion and I have stated mine as I have seen them in hopes that I would find something wondrous about them...but, nothing special in my opinion.

Right, that is all I have to say this go round. And, to the person that was "trying to sell me a 'sintethics" male doll and offered me a discount if I canceled my order with Realdoll, Screw You! I think I know who you are and I still won't buy from that company. By the way, I am not fond of the 'frog' either...yeah, you know who you are...

Take care and thanks for stopping by and checking out this blog...

:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment